Fishermen’s Museum, Musgrave Harbour

The Fisherman’s Museum located in the Town of Musgrave Harbour was built in 1910 and was originally the first retail store operated by the Fisherman’s Trading Company with Sir William Coaker as president of the Fisherman’s Protective Union. The museum now holds an array of interesting artifacts relating to the fishing industry.

Mail: Town of Musgrave Harbour

Admission: $3

Categories: CentralRegional Listings

Fishermen's Museum, Musgrave Harbour

PO Box 159
Musgrave Harbour, NL A0G 3J0 

Get Directions


(709) 655 2119

Return to Museum Listings